Our Mission To promote unity, pride, self-empowerment and positive visibility within Atlanta’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex and asexual (LGBTQIA) community of African descent through education, advocacy, and coalition building programs.
- Mary Norwood: I accept Atlanta police explanation on Black Gay Pride early bar closure
- Obama Blasts Trump on DACA and Reminds Us What a Real President Looks Like
- Atlanta police close gay bars early during Black Gay Pride — Project Q Atlanta
- Dexter Pottinger, ‘Face of Pride’ in Jamaica, Found Murdered | Advocate.com
- Unsung: The Story of House Music and Pioneer Frankie Knuckles Is Long Overdue